Free Online Book: One of 4-hour Workweek Tim Ferriss' Top 5 Must Read Books

I was looking through some of my favorite blogs and was reminded why I have listed Tim Ferriss' "4-hour Workweek" blog among other education/learning sites. Ferriss has mastered a part of the American dream by living life his way with both ample time and money while still relatively young. When Ferriss recommends a course of action, it is worth taking note. Ferriss and his good friend Kevin Rose have listed their top ten must read books. You can see the list here: Tim Ferriss(4-hour Workweek)and Kevin Rose 10(12) must read books . I put the "12" in parenthesis because Ferriss recommended 7 books instead of 5 (Ferriss and Rose were each supposed to pick 5 books each to make up the top 10 list). I would have had trouble limiting myself to 5 books also.

One of Ferriss' intial top 5 must read books is "Getting Real" by 37signals. I plan on getting through all twelve books and I will start with "Getting Real" mainly because the entire book is offered as a totally free online book. If you would like to flip through, read or even intensely study this book you will find it here:
"Getting Real: the smarter, faster, easier way to build a successful web application" free online book

No comments: